Selling Vape Liquid in the UK

3 0 0

What payment gateways can be used for selling e-liquid in the UK?  Authorise.net cannot help and we have tried several others on the Shopify list with no success.  Please advise?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
70 9 4

Hello, @Megaliquid.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for this inquiry.

I recommend trying eMerchant Brokers, which is also in our list of integrated payment gateways available in the UK. There may be several others from the list that can support your business, eMerchant Brokers has a specific account type for electronic cigarettes that will be able to support your business. Since we’re unable to provide that level of support for third-party payment gateways, I’m including a link so you can contact eMerchant Brokers. I recommend reaching out directly so they can best answer your inquiries. 

Let me know if this helps! If you have any further questions regarding this topic, feel free to reply to this thread and I’d be happy to help.

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi Elias,

We have tried them to and they never reply to emails or any other attempts to contact them.

Regards,

Nathan
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
70 9 4

Hey, @Megaliquid.

Thank you for the update. I am not sure about their turnaround time for emails, have you tried giving them a call? You should see their phone number on the contact page that I linked. 

Let me know how that goes!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes