Selling Vape Liquid in the UK

Highlighted
3 0 0

What payment gateways can be used for selling e-liquid in the UK?  Authorise.net cannot help and we have tried several others on the Shopify list with no success.  Please advise?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
682 63 88

Hello, @Megaliquid.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for this inquiry.

I recommend trying eMerchant Brokers, which is also in our list of integrated payment gateways available in the UK. There may be several others from the list that can support your business, eMerchant Brokers has a specific account type for electronic cigarettes that will be able to support your business. Since we’re unable to provide that level of support for third-party payment gateways, I’m including a link so you can contact eMerchant Brokers. I recommend reaching out directly so they can best answer your inquiries. 

Let me know if this helps! If you have any further questions regarding this topic, feel free to reply to this thread and I’d be happy to help.

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi Elias,

We have tried them to and they never reply to emails or any other attempts to contact them.

Regards,

Nathan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
682 63 88

Hey, @Megaliquid.

Thank you for the update. I am not sure about their turnaround time for emails, have you tried giving them a call? You should see their phone number on the contact page that I linked. 

Let me know how that goes!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi All, 

Thought I would reach out on here as Paytriot Payments can help you take card payments for Vape E Liquid on Shopify. We have a custom built plugin and we can have you setup and ready within 48 hours of applying. 

If you would like to get in touch, please feel free to call me on 0203 884 1611 ext 304 or email me on adam@paytriot.co.uk for more info...

Look forward to hearing back from anyone who is looking to use the best and most reliable service for Shopify! 

Kind Regards, 

Adam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi @Megaliquid ,

I am having the same problem. Which payment provider did you go for and is it working okay?

I am thinking of going with Pinwheel but I read a review that customers are redirected to an external page to enter their card details. Please help. Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@Megaliquid  Hi, can i ask what payment merchant you went with in the end please? I am having the same issue and figured if you have sorted yours you may be able to help. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Try fijit.co.uk 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

try fijit.co.uk

0 Likes