Selling a training course

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey everyone, i'm looking for a few opinions.

I am looking to launch a mentorship program that would be a one time fee. So technically the store would have only 1 product - the one time fee program. 

I have a few questions:

1. Is Shopify capable of having a "members page" that is login protected and after payment recieved the customer can make a username and password to have acess to the members area?

2. What would be the best theme suggestions for a single product store?

3. Are there any apps where I can upload videos in a login protected members area for the customers? Kind of like different levels of courses.

Looking forward to the replies, thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 0 71

Hey there!

Savannah here from Shopify. :)

Good questions. I'll try my best to answer them below, and I'm sure that some of our Experts will also chime in. 

1) This can certainly be achieved through the use of an app. I would recommend taking a look at Members Only and Locksmith.

2) When it comes to single product inventories, I'd check out these themes

3) In terms of an all-inclusive app that would allow you to sell and manage recurring memberships, I'd definitely check out Recurring Memberships by Bold. It sounds like it's going to check all of your boxes, including the specifications in question one. 

Let me know if you have any further questions, and happy selling!

Savannah | Social Care
support@shopify.com

0 Likes

Hi @BurnsSocial, we have just released the app specifically designed for selling online courses: https://apps.shopify.com/courses
It allows your customers to have purchased courses in their member area. All courses and lessons are structured and can include any content you'd like to insert using rich text editor from app's admin. 

0 Likes