Selling by Carton Quantity ONLY. How to do it when you have 20 different quantities?

Highlighted
3 0 2

I need to force the customer to choose quantities that are multiples of carton quantity.

The only workaround I have so far is to make each item one carton, which helps for shipping but not for inventory.

How can I change liquid to allow one of 20 carton quantities? ex: 1,2 4,6,8 10,12,20,24,25,30,36 etc...

If I can do it in liquid, please note where exactly to insert it. So I don't break everything.

Best option, if possible is to simply have single units of x the customer adds to the cart, ex: one carton ordered, gives you 20 pcs in the cart automatically. Next 2 carton gives you 2x30 units, next 6 units gives 6x36 etc...

Oh, and I'm not interested in paying $x per month for my answer, if it costs me anything to do this it WILL be a lump sum.

Kelly

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I need help with this as well. any inputs appreciated.

@Kelly10 wrote:

I need to force the customer to choose quantities that are multiples of carton quantity.

The only workaround I have so far is to make each item one carton, which helps for shipping but not for inventory.

How can I change liquid to allow one of 20 carton quantities? ex: 1,2 4,6,8 10,12,20,24,25,30,36 etc...

If I can do it in liquid, please note where exactly to insert it. So I don't break everything.

Best option, if possible is to simply have single units of x the customer adds to the cart, ex: one carton ordered, gives you 20 pcs in the cart automatically. Next 2 carton gives you 2x30 units, next 6 units gives 6x36 etc...

Oh, and I'm not interested in paying $x per month for my answer, if it costs me anything to do this it WILL be a lump sum.

Kelly

0 Likes