Selling my Shopify E-commerce Business

1 0 0

Hello Shopify Community!  

I hope this message finds everyone safe and healthy during these strange times!  In hopes of gaining some additional exposure to my listing, I just wanted to mention I am selling my Shopify store on the Exchange Marketplace.  

The name of my store is A Beautiful Struggle, Inc.  ABS, for short, is a fully custom, premium streetwear brand with limited batch releases.  We like to say we're a brand for those with a little bit of street sense & whole lot of depth, that have been through some real challenges in life and refuse to be defeated.  

I launched the brand toward the end of last year and have around $21,000 in physical inventory on hand and ready to be sold.  Unfortunately, between COVID, the unplanned birth of my second daughter, and starting a new career I just don't have the time and the resources to give this brand the attention it needs to be successful. 

If an established streetwear brand with a website, an email list, social media pages, and physical inventory on-hand ready to be sold is of any interest to anyone, please view my Exchange Marketplace listing from the link below and reach out to me.  https://exchangemarketplace.com/shops/a-beautiful-struggle-inc

Thanks so much! 

Sergio R. Aguilar  

0 Likes