Selling my store?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi everyone,

I am wanting to sell my store. I have worked on building my store last month, but few things came up and i wont be able to finish up with this project. I have worked on the design, i also bought the theme for $180, also spent on adding few manual add ons like (home page list) and other few codes that needed to be added and design a special coding for it. The website is brand new, does not have a single order, but it is ready to go with general items and sections has been already added.

The URL is also unique for a general store. ( iSHOPanytime.com )

My question is, is there a section here that i can sell it? if not, is there any other ways in your mind that i can sell it? 

I honestly dont matter making a profit off of it, more than i would like to get my money back that i spent on it. (around $300 ) for overall spent.

Thoughts please? 

thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
627 55 155

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ishopanytime,

Shopify allows merchants and Partners to sell their stores safely and conveniently via the Exchange Marketplace. Through Exchange you can create a listing for your store, receive offers from potential buyers, and securely transfer assets over to the buyer when an offer has been accepted. You can read more about the process here, and you will also want to ensure that you and your store meet the requirements for using Exchange.

If you've any further questions, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Victor | Shopify Social Care

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes