Selling on Amazon

Shopify Partner
9 0 0

What is the benefit of selling on Amazon through shopify?Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
28 0 5

Hey, Gholam. 

Cameron here from the Shopify Guru Team!

Great question! Amazon's marketplace takes the sharper retail tack, and as a retailer itself, Amazon provides tools to help third-party sellers become part of a seamless shopping experience for consumers.

We have a fantastic blog post that goes with some awesome pros and cons on selling on Amazon and eBay, you can see this by Clicking Here.

If you have any other excellent questions feel free to continue to contribute to our forums or you can contact our support team anytime since we are here for you 24/7.

Happy Selling, 

Cameron R

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

Sorry I meant what the benefits of doing it through shopify? Cuz I am new with no sale but I have to pay $39   if I do it through shopify with out shopify I can use the chipper plan ,my question is what makes it difference if I do it through shopify  thank you for your time

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
95 0 1

Amazon makes a lot of money for a lot of companies.

$177 billion dollars, according to recent projections. Not bad. It’s certainly more money than the revenue generated on most ecommerce websites.

But your company is not the only stallion in Amazon’s digital stable.

Whatever products you sell, odds are, those products are also going to be listed on Amazon by a variety of third party sellers. Independent vendors. Some authorized, some not. Of which there are thousands and thousands.

We wrote about this today on our blog if you ever want to learn more:  https://bit.ly/2KuwQ80

Hope that's helpful! Good luck and happy selling

Kevin Simonson is the CEO of Metric Digital, a performance marketing agency in New York City that focuses on driving revenue and customers through for ecommerce business via online advertising, email and other digital marketing channels.
0 Likes
Excursionist
45 0 4

I run my Amazon business thru Shopify, so I have a single, consistant interface, for handling orders.

However, Shopify's implementation of Amazon is very, very poor. Linking shopify products with Amazon products, is a joke. Plus, the Shopify Order Detail screen, doesn't even show when an order is due to ship.

Shopify has had a hook for the Amazon venue for a while, but they give it no support, and have ignored any, and all feedback I've given. Not even replied.

0 Likes