Selling products internationally from the country where i am located

2 0 0

Dear friends,

I am Antony a newbie from India.I want to start a Shopify store with an intention of selling products to USA where more online buyers are,and  also other countries like UK,Australia etc in the mere future.Can i sell my products to the USA using the Indian (shopify.in) platform or is there any other good platform where i can sell to the USA my products,or is there any option in this indian shopify platform to sell internationally.

i am really stuck all these months this doubt untill i stumbled upon this forum.Kindly respond.

Yours Sincerly

Antony

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
47 0 8

Hey, Antony!

Alex here, from the Shopify support team - 

You can absolutely sell your products internationally from India using Shopify. In order to do this, you'll want to make sure that you add the regions you're hoping to sell to in your shipping section by heading to Settings > Shipping in your Shopify admin. 

There's also some great resources regarding how to set up shipping on Shopify here.

If you're selling and physically shipping your own products, you'll want to set up shipping rates for these zones that reflect what you'll be paying to ship internationally. If you're shipping from a supplier, I'd recommend touching base with them to see if there will be any extra charges to ship internationally, and then keep this in mind when setting up shipping zones and rates. 

I hope that this helps! Please feel free to follow up here with any additional questions. 

Alex | Support

0 Likes
2 0 0

Thank you very much Alexandra.Please keep up the good work..Nice to see your reply.

Thanks once again.

Regards

Antony

0 Likes