Selling products on Amazon (UK based Shopify Store)

NicPouch
Tourist
5 0 3

I must say I was puzzled when I couldn't see Shopify's Amazon integration for UK. When I was comparing the different platforms to sell from, selling on Amazon was part of my criteria, so I am shocked that I can only do this by paying yet more in app subscriptions.

megansns
Tourist
13 1 5

Is there an update to whether this is possible in the U.K. yet?

s8right
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello Shopify! I am looking for the same integration for UK & EU. I too find it surprising that it is not a feature after all these years. I am starting on Shopify and I am on monthly plan!  

niallb
Shopify Partner
16 0 13
RayDavies
1 0 1

I agree this is madness it advertised that the platform supported amazon ....

neilphillipson
1 0 1

Just to add that I was also staggered by this.  Set up my shop a few weeks back, spent DAYS putting in products, only to find when I wanted to link it to Amazon that.... I can't.  You can't ask UK customers to buy from a UK company in US Dollars!  

I went with Shopify main because of their claim of integration with Amazon and I have potentially wasted either a whole load of time (if I now need to repeat the process all over again with another platform) OR a load of money - to pay out to Codito to provide functionality that was supposed to be included!

I'm pretty unimpressed - and fairly angry - about this.. more so because Shopify haven't even given any indication that this essential functionality (access to the largest online marketplace in the world) is on their development roadmap.... come on guys... sort it out.

Sprouthealth
2 0 2

bump

Please can a shopify employee provide a roadmap of when this will happen?

niallb
Shopify Partner
16 0 13

Can someone from Shopify please give an update on this......apart from trying to sell us 3rd party software thats going to cost over €30 a month!!!

0 Likes