Selling two items in same time in Product page ?!

giftmakers
1 0 0

Hello Everyone!

I'm trying to set up my SHOPIFY store. I want that customers when open product, have option to buy 2 articles at the same time. Can anyone help me resolve this problem? I've tried every App that is offering in SHOPIFY app store, but there is no app that can do it in 1 box, only additional boxes. 

Here you can find the picture, better decribing what i Want to do. 

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
242 11 30

Hi

Have you tried out bundling apps in the store?

We have our own bundling solution that would achieve what you are after. The way it would be structured in your case is the product would have variants of the two items based on sizes. Each of those variants would then contain one of each item. Our solution will then split the order after you receive it into the individual components so you can process each order line as normal.

If you would like to discuss further send me an email to tom@channelup.io

Regards

Tom

Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes
Peter99coders
Tourist
25 1 0

Hello,

I understand your concern & ready to help you with Shopify. Glad to inform you that I am an expert in this platform & ready to support you with the same.

Please have a look at my portfolio, & see my good work https://www.behance.net/99coders

We can easily discuss & connect via email or skype.

Email - peter@99coders.co
skype - info@99coders.co

Eagerly waiting for your response

Thank you
Peter

0 Likes