Sending Review Requests After Purchases

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hi,

I'm working to build an online store and I have a requirement where I need to send an email (requesting a review) to the customer after the order has been fulfilled. For review purpose, I have a reviews section and a form on the product page.

Currently, I'm using MailChimp with its "Any Product Follow-Up" automation feature to automatically send an email to the customer after X days of the purchase. But the problem I'm facing is to access certain variables like the product title and product image inside the automatically generated email template.

Is there any way I could send an email (that contains product title, image, and link) to the customer after the order has been fulfilled either using MailChimp or Shopify itself?

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 0 11

Hi Bilal,

I'm very curious what kind of app you're using for reviews on your site. If it is standard Shopify Reviews then it's time to check out other solutions which contain after purchase emails, and many many other things which you didn't know and you may find out them "must-have".

Please check out this reviews which starts as low as $9 per month and has built in after purchase emails: http://www.socialshopwave.com/app/social-reviews

Cheers,

Eldar

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hi Eldar,

Yes, I'm using the standard Shopify app for adding the ratings and reviews functionality to my store.

The app you shared looks promising and I've added it to my development store to check how it fits my requirements.

But that's about sending emails when someone makes a purchase next time. Is there any way I could send review requests to my existing customers based on their previous orders? The main technical challenge I'm facing is to access purchase data for each customer and then creating an email out of it. I wonder if there is any such app that does just that i.e. sending review requests to the existing customers based on their previous purchase data.

Thanks,
Bilal

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
142 0 11

Hi Bilal,

Yes, our app allows this too. You just edit your email template and then click on "Send" button. That's it. It will automatically send a review request email to your customers based on the orders made within the last 30 days.

Please just install the app here: https://apps.shopify.com/socialshopwave

and drop me a message: support@socialshopwave.com

Eldar

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi Eldar,

Does your basic plan include review request emails? Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
17 1 5

Hey Bilal,

I know this post is from years ago, but if you're still looking for a simple app on Shopify that does exactly this, I built ReviewNudge.

It allows you to send an email to the customer X number of days after either Order fulfillment or Order Delivery (if you use a carrier)

Thanks!

Tom

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

If this may help someone, Wiremo now integrates with Shopify and you can request reviews automatically, reply to reviews automatically and reward your loyal customers or solve any problems described in the review on fly.

Try our app with a 14 days Free trial https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews-app-by-wiremo

0 Likes