Sending giftcard notifications to email specified by customer

rusgoodman
Tourist
5 1 1

In my store I am attempting to create a checkout process where a customer can purchase a gift card that is automatically emailed to a specified recipient (instead of themselves). Is there a way to create a new field in the checkout process that a customer can enter their gift card recipient's name and email which then adjusts where the 'Gift card created' notification goes?

Just curious, but is there any way to create new types of automatic notifications that aren't already available?

0 Likes
Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
156 2 11

Hi @rusgoodman! I'm Neomi form Rise.ai app, Our gift card solution is exactly what you are looking for!
Using our app you can customize your gift card and give your customers the option to choose from different designs.

When a client buys a gift card he can enter the recipient name, email, personal note and even to schedule the sending so it would be sent in the perfect timing.

and on the recipient side, when he opens the gift card it has an animation like he is actually holding it in his hands. if you have any other questions feel free to reach out!

תמונה1.png

0 Likes
LeenCIME
2 0 0

Hi, 

I am looking for an application for a customer to be able to send out e-giftcards straight to the recipient. Your app sounds great, but I was wondering whether it's possible to integrate our custom giftcard designs?

Thanks,

Leen

0 Likes
Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
156 2 11

Yes, everything is fully customizable.

you can check here how some of our merchants designed their pages and gift cards

LeenCIME
2 0 0

Great! So if I understand correctly, looking through the examples, it is possible to upload multiple custom giftcard designs? So not just one? And does the giftcard get sent straight to the recipient?

0 Likes
Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
156 2 11

You can upload as many gift card designs as you like.

Using our send as a gift button the customer can send the gift card directly to the recipient and schedule it for the perfect time.

this is how you do it on our dashboard 

0 Likes
Shilo96
1 0 0

Fully customizable? Not even close. There's no custom CSS capability and unable to edit the emails unless you buy the highest plan tier.

0 Likes
Neomi_av
Shopify Partner
156 2 11

Hi @Shilo96, We are working on some new and exciting gifting solutions, 

You can apply to the new program by sending an email to info@rise.ai.

0 Likes