Services Subscription

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I sell a services subscription and I am looking for a new back-end system that can handle both the website and receive customer payments while being usable to staff to support clients.  Is Shopify good for selling services?  Basically maintaining the list of customers who are in good standing with their payments.

A big factor is that a client will often need to call in to pay for additional support services.  Can my staff login to shopify and charge the customer for the additional support?

Shopify pros: if my staff use Twilio Flex can my staff pull up shopify accounts from within Twilio?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
660 71 122

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. How are you keeping today? 

We have many different types of businesses operating on Shopify, including those who rely on subscription business models. Most of those businesses have leveraged one of the subscription apps in our App Store to help deliver the workflow they require. I would suggest reaching out to the app developers with a description of your ideal workflow, and seeing if their application can match it when plugged into Shopify's back end. 

I'm not sure if Twilio has built an integration with Shopify, but I'd suggest reaching out to them directly about this. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes