Set Different prices for different customers

DDM
2 0 2

Hello,

I am looking for a way (or an app) that will allow me to set different prices for different type of custommers. I would like to find a way that allows me to set fixed prices and not discount percentages.  For example:

when a Group A client logs in:

Price for item "X": 12,5€

Price for item "Z": 7,9€

when a Group B client logs in:

Price for item "X": 7,5€

Price for item "Z": 15,3€

The percentage discounts isn't working for me as I need specific prices per customers on specific items.

If anyone knows a tool or a way to solve this problem, I will be for ever thankfull.

Ann
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 88

Hey, there, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

There are a few apps in our App Store that can help you with this! Take a look at them here: 

All these apps will let you set up different discounts for different customers, and they are listed based off of their ratings. They also offer free trials, so you can test them out to see which one will work best for you. 

It's good to keep in mind that these apps are third party apps, meaning that they weren't created by Shopify. If you have any questions about their features, how they work, or how to get them set up in your store, your best bet will be to reach out to the app developers. You can see their contact information directly on their apps page. 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Tanyas8295
1 0 1

Hi, 

I am struggling with the same issue. All the apps seem to be offering discount percentages only. Were you able to figure a way out?

Ash_Ome
Shopify Expert
82 0 7
Only an app can help you out in this situation. As the existing app is not working you need to develop a public one. Would you like to discuss more about it?
Ash Ome
Founder/CEO

Motif - Helping lifestyle eCommerce businesses with right strategies to grow them faster.
0 Likes
CANVASRACK
1 0 0

Hi,

Is there an option to let the customers choose how much they want to pay? Like a bid or set your price feature.

0 Likes
Rachiepoopa
2 0 0

I'm having the same issue. Did you ever find an app that did this?

0 Likes
Rachiepoopa
2 0 0

Hi,

Did you ever find an app that did this? 

Thank you!,

0 Likes
PublicApps
Shopify Partner
75 3 20

You could create multiple products, or multiple variants (max. 100) for a single product, and display only those with the matching prices to the specific customer groups.

You need some coding/to create an app to match products/variants to customers.

Also, technically all customers would be able to checkout all products. But you would hide products that may not be seen by some customers from them.

Just trying to help out.
- If my reply was helpful, please Like it or mark it as Accepted Solution to let me know!
- Need store customizations? Then consider Hiring us.
0 Likes
smilo998
Tourist
3 0 4

Shopify could add this extremely basic and mundane feature to the standard software package. It is absurd that there are three apps that don't even solve this basic feature demand....