Solved

Set Fixed Delivery Date for Product

e4works
Visitor
3 0 3

As title goes, I need to display an estimated delivery date with fixed (pre-defined) date.

Unlike the normal order process, we are shipping goods first because our goods are shipped via sea freight. 
So we like to show the estimated delivery date based on our shipping date (not base on the order date)

I tired to find a proper app but failed to find it. 

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solution (1)

miniscript
Shopify Partner
28 1 10

This is an accepted solution.

Hi - 

There are couple of solutions for this but one of them is as below - 

• Create a Product metafields and fill out the data of shipping. This will show on Product page.
  • If you want to show this date on Checkout as well - Store the matafields data into session storage and print data on checkout using simple JavaScript. 

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

miniscript
Shopify Partner
28 1 10

This is an accepted solution.

Hi - 

There are couple of solutions for this but one of them is as below - 

• Create a Product metafields and fill out the data of shipping. This will show on Product page.
  • If you want to show this date on Checkout as well - Store the matafields data into session storage and print data on checkout using simple JavaScript. 
e4works
Visitor
3 0 3

Thanks to your hint, I managed to resolve the issue using the app of 'infinite options' and hidden tag. 

As you guess, I'm newbie to Shopify and not a developer but using the combination above I think I can handle this issue for the timebeing.

Thank you!

UpperCommerce
Shopify Partner
26 1 0

Hi, you can try our new APP ETA to set up a fixed estimated date for your product. Hope this helps.

vrundap
Excursionist
26 0 4

Decide whether to let customers choose suitable delivery dates and time slots in your preferred format or not by enabling or disabling the delivery date picker from the backend of the delivery app to manage orders. Display the delivery date picker on either product page(s) or cart page. 

vrundap_0-1623135070808.jpeg

Here you can get a delivery app.

AppJetty Apps to Improve Sales: CommerceXpand & Delivery Date Manager