Set order limit per customer

Crystal_ZP
3 0 0

Hi Shopify expert,

I am using Providence theme. I want to set a purchase limit for a group of customer and they can only purchase only 10 qty of each product in a specific collection by monthly. 
Any app suggested? or any coding method? I need the solution urgently! Please help !!  Many thanks!!!

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
750 82 171

Hey, @Crystal_ZP 

I'd recommend taking a look at an app such as MinCart to set up maximum order limits. They are going to allow you to set up conditions centered around the customer, which appears to be what you are looking for. The app features a 7-day free trial and then starts at $2.99/month. If you need any help setting up the app, you can get in touch with the developers of the app by email here.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Crystal_ZP
3 0 0

Hi@Dirk ,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have try MinCart before. It seems that they didn't support multi - language. Our webpage have both English and Chinese. In the Chinese version, the pop up message cannot change to Chinese and the checkout button still allow customer checkout over the limitation. I have sent them this problem and waiting for reply. I a try to seeking another solution to reply this app.

0 Likes