Set up Facebook shop

Highlighted
3 0 0

I had lots of problems to set it up I think i did everything right this time But when i try to finish the set up my Terms and conditions keep loading Its like this 2nd day It keep checking for almost two days How long does it take to check ?? Lol Any help is appreciated Thank you

Screenshot_20201102-133807_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
312 27 65

Hi, @cherrypie34!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Sorry to hear you're having issues with completing the terms and conditions on your Facebook channel. If you're having issues confirming the terms and conditions, there are a couple of things you can do.

The first thing you can try to do is clear your browser's cache. From your screenshot it looks like you're using a mobile device to connect everything, so check your settings to ensure your cache can be cleared. If you have a computer, I also recommend trying to complete the process on there as well to see if that resolves the issue.

If that doesn't work, try disconnecting your Facebook Channel and trying to activate it again.

1. From your Shopify admin, click Settings, and then click Sales channels.
  2. Click the trash can beside the name of the sales channel that you want to remove.
  3. If you want to give a reason for removing the channel, then enter it in the field.
  4. Click to confirm.

After you've followed those steps, simply add the Facebook channel again and try connecting. That should resolve the issue for you. If you're still having issues after trying the above steps, please let me know.

Once everything is connected, you'll be ready to start selling on Facebook. Black Friday and Cyber Monday (BFCM) are fast approaching, so now is the best time to start getting prepared. If you don't yet have experience with marketing, I highly recommend checking out Shopify Compass (https://bit.ly/2LyfedE). Shopify Compass provides you with webinars and courses on things like store design, marketing and more. It's 100% free for everyone and new content is being added all the time. This program will help you drive more traffic into your store and also convert that traffic into sales. One great course to get you started is our Facebook Ads for Beginners. This will walk you through everything you need to start marketing to customers and give you a good head start.

We've also got some great material in our Help Center. I've recommended a couple of guides below.

Lastly, check out our Shopify Blog for some great articles on marketing as well. A search for "marketing" will yield some awesome reference points for you.

All the best!

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes