Setting Up Independent Distributor Sites

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I'm looking for a way to set up independent distributor sites for my business, but without having to set up different stores and pay the fees and have to rewrite the content, etc. 

We want sales people to be able to have duplicate versions of our website, but in a way that allows us to track who has sold what so that we can gather their sales and determine their commission. Is there a way to do this using sub-domains? It's almost a combination between dropshipping and reselling. Any ideas on how to achieve this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
26 0 0

Valerie, two ways:

1) Setup your resellers as affiliates using an app like refersion, https://apps.shopify.com/refersion.

2) Setup discount code named after each reseller, that they can link to your site with.  That would give cutomers that came from that link any discount, or just auto tag the order with that code, which you can use to identify the reseller.

Toronto, Canada | e-commerce enthusiast | Just helping the community
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Valerie,

I'm working on a app for Shopify, which will enable reseller to sell their items on your store. They will not have a separate sub-domain or a page but the products will be listed along with all the other products in a regular way. Let say, a customers orders for 5 products and each one of them comes from different reseller, the app will process it and send outs notification to individual reseller with their product info and customer details for them to process and ship them out. Also reseller can access a "Reseller" portal to manage all their transaction, products & orders.

Please let me know if you are interested in looking a sample demo, I can walk you through the same

Regards,

Naveen

0 Likes