Setting daily inventory stock in advance

pirriep
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi,

This has been asked previously but it didn't get answered very well.

We have a bakery - and we're dealing with COVD-19 trading restrictions. 

• We have two stores but people are unable to buy from them, they must order online and we then deliver the orders.
  • Because of the logistics of delivery we need to split the geographic areas and orders.
  • There two days a week, Thu and Sat, that we allow people to order goods for local delivery.
  • There are two locations and people can order from one location (using postcode restriction-Zapiet) on Thu, the other location on Sat.
  • Local delivery is restricted to postcodes (using Zapiet) that are around each (store) location.
  • Ideally, we want to be able to set each location to have its own inventory that orders are taken from, but what happens is the default location fills the orders first, even though that location should fill orders on one of the weekdays.

What we want to do is this;

• Every Thursday location A has 50 loaves of bread that get sold only to people from a certain postcode and the inventory only comes from that store. And ditto with location B, on Saturday it gets 50 loaves for its local postcodes/deliveries.
  • Each location automatically gets updated with 50 loaves of bread (for example) - and all other inventory products can be automatically set to replenish after COB on the day of delivery.

I'm not sure I have explained this very well.

Does anyone know if there is an app that does this or a workaround that doesn't require a Masters Degree in coding?

Many thanks!

Kitty_Zapiet
Excursionist
67 0 2

Hi there,

I am really sorry for the delay in responding - we have only just seen a number of mentions on the form, going forwards we will get a notification for forum posts and respond much quicker. 

I just wanted to let you know about Zapiet Eats our new app that will be coming out this year - you can use that link to view the details and register your interest. This app was created with food establishments in mind, so it might be of interest to you. 

If you need any more assistance or information with your initial query you can email us at supprt@zapiet.com, you can also start a live chat via the Support tab in the Store Pickup + Delivery app or by visiting www.zapiet.com.

Take care,

Kitty

0 Likes