Setting up Shopify for real estate listing

Highlighted
4 0 0

Is it possible to setup shopify as a real estate listing site.

Real estate companies can sign up as a user,

and also pay (me through shopify) to advertise or list each of their real estates.

The companies can then edit and or remove their property when done.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
113 0 16

Hello,

This isn't something that is automatically set up within Shopify, but we do have apps available that you could use in combination to start up your site! These apps are: 

Multi Vendor Marketplace will allow them to post on your site, and you can use Draft Orders to charge your realtors. 

Hope this helps,

Breann

Highlighted
4 0 0

Is there a way to automate the Draft Orders?

That way when they create an order, they are easily able to automatically post once the order is paid?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
51 0 1

Hi guys, I have a similar idea and because I couldn't find any themes on shopify for real estate on the themes store I had to search on the internet until I found this template on "Template Monster" :

The page of the theme            http://www.templatemonster.com/shopify-themes/50794.html#gref
The theme in Action               http://www.templatemonster.com/demo/50794.html

The theme looks OK for me but I would need to get a varification from shopify experts that the theme would work on shopify platform,

I would only change the button "Add To Cart" and the Qty box with this box : 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 4

Hey @manabars,

I know it's about 3 years since you posted this, but I was wondering if you ever had any luck/success with it. I am trying to do something similar to your real estate idea.

Highlighted
1 0 3

OMG me too!! I just came across this also because I am looking for a way to sell travel packages and list and sell vacation rental homes. I'm wondering if anyone has found anything out about apps that can help with the real estate listings!?!

Highlighted
2 0 0

What you need to do is to convert service in to product. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I think that you can set Shopify for real estate listing but it requires some coding. In this case, I would recommend you look at the other real estate websites, virtoproperty for example. Or maybe converting service into a product could solve the problem as Mageni424 mentioned previously.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm glad I found the answer to my question, thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thank you for the information.

0 Likes