Setting up Shopify for real estate listing

Highlighted
4 0 0

Is it possible to setup shopify as a real estate listing site.

Real estate companies can sign up as a user,

and also pay (me through shopify) to advertise or list each of their real estates.

The companies can then edit and or remove their property when done.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
113 0 16

Hello,

This isn't something that is automatically set up within Shopify, but we do have apps available that you could use in combination to start up your site! These apps are: 

Multi Vendor Marketplace will allow them to post on your site, and you can use Draft Orders to charge your realtors. 

Hope this helps,

Breann

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

Is there a way to automate the Draft Orders?

That way when they create an order, they are easily able to automatically post once the order is paid?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
51 0 1

Hi guys, I have a similar idea and because I couldn't find any themes on shopify for real estate on the themes store I had to search on the internet until I found this template on "Template Monster" :

The page of the theme            http://www.templatemonster.com/shopify-themes/50794.html#gref
The theme in Action               http://www.templatemonster.com/demo/50794.html

The theme looks OK for me but I would need to get a varification from shopify experts that the theme would work on shopify platform,

I would only change the button "Add To Cart" and the Qty box with this box : 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 4

Hey @manabars,

I know it's about 3 years since you posted this, but I was wondering if you ever had any luck/success with it. I am trying to do something similar to your real estate idea.

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 3

OMG me too!! I just came across this also because I am looking for a way to sell travel packages and list and sell vacation rental homes. I'm wondering if anyone has found anything out about apps that can help with the real estate listings!?!

3 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

What you need to do is to convert service in to product. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

I think that you can set Shopify for real estate listing but it requires some coding. In this case, I would recommend you look at the other real estate websites, virtoproperty for example. Or maybe converting service into a product could solve the problem as Mageni424 mentioned previously.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm glad I found the answer to my question, thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thank you for the information.

0 Likes