Setting up Stripe on Webkul Multivendor Marketplace

JEM10
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I am trying to figure out how to set up Stripe in Webkul Multi-vendor Marketplace. Based on the process I require for my site, the person I spoke to at Stripe recommended I set up Stripe Connect with Express accounts and Destination Charges. I can't figure out how to do this and I haven't found a developer that fully understands how to do it either. Can someone please tell me how to set it up or recommend a developer that has set up Stripe in Webkul Multi-vendor Marketplace before? 

0 Likes
Sharad_Kabra
Excursionist
38 0 5

Hello @JEM10 in case you havent already decided, you can consider https://apps.shopify.com/shipturtle as a multi vendor marketplace app.

Im the owner, and have tried my best to make it stand out compared to other alternatives.

If you like what you can see, I would be happy to review your Stripe requirement and see if I can accomodate it given some time.

Regards

sharad 

www.shipturtle.com | sharad@shipturtle.com

0 Likes
Mansi_Webkul
1 0 0

Hello,

I hope you are doing well!

Can you please elaborate on what issues you are facing while setting up? I would be happy to answer any questions about our software you may have or even put you in touch with our Technical Support team. In case you want us to set up the Stripe Connect feature for you, please let me know your email ID so that I can get in touch with you over the email.

Regards,

0 Likes