Shippind settings

mydyshoo
3 0 0

Hi all,

"This order cant be shipped to your location. Contact the store fore information" message on check out page.

I just set up a store with printful. On shipping settings was  Printful app automatically added but something didn't work. Need to add same shipping info(about zones and rates) in General Shipping Rates(there its nothing)? Or need another solution?

Thank you?

0 Likes
Oliver
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
361 37 66

Hi, @mydyshoo !

It sounds like the address being used at checkout, doesn't have shipping rates set up in your Shopify admin. If you click Settings > Shipping > Manage Rates, you'll see a breakdown of where the business is set to ship to currently. I'd probably recommend getting in touch with Printful's support team directly for help getting that set up as they'll be the best point of contact for that custom setup. They do also have a handy document on applying their rates here. Once you've spoken with them, if there's anything that's unclear feel

All the best! 

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
mydyshoo
3 0 0

I checked them first time and they told me the problem its on shopify.        Settings > Shipping > Manage Rates:

2021-02-12 (2).png2021-02-12 (3).png

0 Likes