Shipping Charges

Leanne84
1 0 0

I have two fulfillment locations for my website, one is us and the other is a dropshipping company that we use. 

Now it is charging my customers two lots of postage if they buy an item that is fulfilled by us and another from the dropship company.

I have a set £3.49 postage charge. 

I need to keep both fulfillment services I imagine, as the dropship manages the inventory for their items. 

Is there a way around this, maybe a maximum shipping charge or something like that? 

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Tourist
140 13 16

Hi,

You can add custom shipping charge from here.

screenshot-tfl-lifestyle.myshopify.com-2021.04.26-22_41_40.jpg

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes

Hi @Leanne84,

At this time, there is no way to disable combined rates natively if you have multiple shipping profiles, or have multiple locations within profiles. Many people are facing the same problem as you and I have included the solutions in this post. You can also find some third-party app that works on your case as well. 

Hopefully, it addresses your problem somehow.

JohnHa | Beehexa Team | Shopify Integration
We build Hexasync Integration platform for connecting
ERP | POS | CRM | ACCOUNTING | E-COMMERCE to Automate Business Processes
0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
601 13 59

Hi,

As of now, there is no way to disable combined rates natively if you have multiple shipping profiles, or have multiple locations within profiles. Ultimately this feature is in place to ensure merchants don't end up over paying for shipping when customers order products from multiple profiles or locations, but this may not be desired for all. Currently the only available work-around would be to use an application to set up more specific shipping rules. 

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes