Shipping Issues

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,  

Can any one help me, my store has world wide delivery, some products are delivered with in India and some products are delivered with in USA, I want to restrict ordering Indian products to USA how can i do that?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
530 39 84

Hi there, 

This is Ren from the Shopify support team, happy to help out here. 

You should be able to utilize Shopify Shipping Profiles which allow you to set custom profiles and restrict certain products via location. For example: 

The link above details what you need to know about shipping zones and rates and explains how to build a custom shipping profile. I will also outline the steps below for clarity: 

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Shipping and delivery.

2. In Custom shipping rates for products, click Create new profile.

3. Enter a name for the profile.

4. In the Products section, use the search bar to add products to the shipping profile.

5. Address any changes you need to make to your locations. Refer to Manage your locations for more information.

6. For each shipping zone that you want in your shipping profile, complete the following steps:

1. In Shipping to, click Create shipping zone.
    2. Name the shipping zone.
    3. Select the countries or regions that are part of the zone, and then click Done.
    4. For each shipping rate you want in the zone, click Add rate, choose the rate's details, and then click Done.
  7. Click Save.

Let me know if you have any questions about getting started.

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes