Shipping Not Working

Highlighted
2 0 1

I have followed all the steps to set up shipping and local delivery.  It worked for a little while now recently my customers aren't  able to checkout. They received a notice stating " shipping is not available  for this addres" even though their inside my shipping zones. Help please, I'm losing money!

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

I'm having the same issue and I set opened my store, this is so frustrating.  Were you able to get any answers?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

No, no help which is very disappointing! I had to manually  go in and make some adjustments! Hopefully this works for you , I can't image the money you're losing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you ever figure this out?? This is happening to me right now! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I had to go item by item unfortunately. Trying to go through support only messed it up more because different people were working on it and changing stuff I’d already fixed and didn’t put it back. 

be sure to double check your weight of the item (including the weight of any packaging stuff you use) so that it charges the right amount and also checking your inventory! Be sure you have inventory available for the item you want to be shipped 

I did switch to ShipStation shipping instead of using Shopify’s shipping because they lump some charge you at the end of the month for all the shipping instead of charging you right when you purchase the label and I hated having a $200/$300+ bill at the end of the month that I always forgot about. You can integrate ShipStation into your Shopify and you just purchase the label as you go 

0 Likes