Shipping Polices

3 0 0

Hello, friends! 

I need Your help. So, I've changed the Shipping Policy text everywhere except the link More payment options in Dynamic checkout buttons:Dinamic_checkout_button2.jpg

Maybe someone knows or could advise me how I can change this text:Dinamic_checkout_button1.jpg

Thank You in advance.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 55 117

Hey there, @AnnaZ 

Bo here from Shopify Support!

I would love to check if this is possible, I just have a few questions. What do you want to change this text to and why? What theme are you using? Does this appear when you click on "More Payment Options" or where are you seeing it? If you could send us on a link to your store that would also be great.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Bo 

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi, Bo!

I would like to change this text for "Free Shipping" to let my customers know that we provide free shipping at this payment method option.

I use Debut theme.

Yes, it appears when clicking on "More Payment Options".

The link to our store is:

https://newellar.com/products/loveyourbody

Thank You in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 55 117

Hey again, @AnnaZ 

I was able to check in with our themes team regarding this. Like the regular checkout, the dynamic checkout/accelerated checkout is not accessible and cannot be edited at this time. I will be sure to raise this as a merchant frustration for you with our development team. 

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi, Bo!

Thank You for the provided information. I will wait for a news from You regarding this question.

Best regards, Anna.

0 Likes