Shipping Policy

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 3

Is there a shipping policy template for Shopify?  It keeps sending me to the policy template page but there is NO shipping policy template there. Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
364 6 71

Hey LLP,

There's definitely a spot in the 'legal' settings of your admin to add a Shipping Policy, but it doesn't have a 'generate policy' button, since the shipping rates and times for all stores are unique (especially if you're using something like Canada Post or UPS, for carrier calculated rates). 

I would do something like this for the shipping policy:

<blurb about your supported shipping zones, ie. countries you ship to>

<blurb about any free shipping options, ie. "free shipping on all Canadian orders over $50.">

<outline the different prices + estimated shipping times based on supported shipping zones>

<blurb about duties respective to given countries that customers may need to pay in addition>

<blurb that explains that shipping times are calculated once the order has been fulfilled, NOT once the order has been placed>

<any questions or inquiries, please contact support@yourstore.com>

Something like that would probably do the trick! :)

Hope this helps,

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

→ Have me build your Shopify store @ stephens.world
→ Get your FREE 30-Step Setup Guide @ stephens.world/guide
→ View My Official Expert Profile @ stephens.world/expert
→ Want to buy me lunch? stephens.world/lunch

8 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 66

Hi, @llp0225 

This is Max from the Shopify Team.

Shipping polcies vary so much depending on how you source and send orders to customers! If you need some examples of Shipping policies, I'd suggest checking out this post by Oberlo. Then you might also find this help doc useful- Add custom pages to display information

Creating an FAQ page is something I'd suggest. This could be more geared toward Shipping FAQs, if you'd like. Check out this article -The Benefits of an FAQ Page (And How to Do It Right) for some tips!

You might also want to consider reading up on our Shipping section of the blog for some tips and resources!

Cheers,

Max

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

7 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Do you have FAQs yet friend? help me where do we have that one, sorry English is my second language! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi guy, please help me how to erase a "help center" It has two. Help Center.JPG

0 Likes