Shipping Profiles

Highlighted
Tourist
9 2 0

I have 2 profiles set up. 1 profile has 2 rates, a free rate for items priced $3-$10 and a carrier an app rate for Australia Post (parcel post and express post).

The 2nd profile is custom and set up for specific items which are drop shipped using Australia Post rates

If a customer adds an item which qualifies for free shipping and an item from the second profile, at checkout the free shipping is ignored and they are charged for postage for both items. I can't work out how to fix this.

Also, when an item that qualifies for free shipping is added, at checkout, the Australia Post rates are also available as options. Is there a way to stop this so that only the free option appears at checkout?

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 2 0

I really need a way of fixing this. Customers are now paying too much for shipping and I can't work out how to fix it. If I remove the 2nd profile, then we would be losing money as we have to pay our supplier for shipping.

No matter how I set the "Your rate" option, by weight or by price, it gets ignored at checkout if an item is added from profile 2 and the customer has to pay full price shipping twice. There needs to be a way that the system doesn't ignore the free rate.

Any ideas for a fix or a workaround?

0 Likes