Shipping Questions

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 1

Hello! 

I have a question about the shipping part of the checkout.

For example I want the shipping prices for the orders below 150 RON to cost 15 RON. And for the orders above 150 RON to make the shipping free. Can you guys please explain me how can I implement this in my shopify store? 

The link of the store that I am working on is: novatexconfsite.myshopify.com

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
306 44 52

Hi, @novatexconf,

Hank here from Shopify. 

Planning your Shipping strategy is a huge part of the success your store will have, so it is important to get your rates correct.

The way you have described your query is what's known as price based shipping rates, so I will give a breakdown of how you can set this up within your store! 

To start, once logged into your Shopify admin, you will want to go to Settings > Shipping  > Manage rates. Once there, simply edit the zone you are working on, and add a rate. So for your setup, you would click on add rate, type in the name of the shipping, add the price, and then add conditions.25-11-78b4j-bgpkb

Once you add a condition, you can set that the minimum price (to qualify) is 0 RON, and the maximum price is 149.99 RON, then those customers will pay 15 Ron for their shipping. 

Then you just need to repeat the process for the customers who you wish to give free shipping to. Have the minimum price set to 150 Ron and no maximum price, and they will get the price that you wish to charge, in this case, it would be free shipping.

Let me know how you get on with this, or if you have any further questions!

All the best, Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 1

Thanks it worked!

1 Like