Shipping Templates for Shipping in the United States using Printful on Demand Partner

Todpforluv
1 0 0

Hi, 

I am new to Shopify.  Supplementing my income due to Covid-19 and the fact that my husband lost his job in September of 2020.  I've tried endless to devise a Shipping Policy for shipping products in the United States.  I read many blogs as well as reviewed several videos.  The issue I am having is integrating Printful's shipping policy with the policy that I create.  I'm not sure of all the components that should be included.  I have some product designs that I have uploaded to my Shopify store and would like to offer free shipping on purchases over $75.  How does this work if Printful has their own shipping prices. 

I'm paying for a Shopify subscription and have done so for almost two months but have not published my store yet.  I am not getting a return on my investment.  YouTube has a lot of videos but after reviewing the array of information it become confusing.  Why is there not a step by step took kit or guide book that explain all of the back end components of setting up a Shopify store that use a POD partner.  I've spend many hours trying to create the website and ensure that I have everything I need on the site to ensure that I am compliant.  I really need help but cannot at this time afford an Shopify expert.  Can someone please help me?

Sincerely, 

Vanessa Love

0 Likes