Shipping and Billing Address Problem (for orders where shipping and billing are different)

Athena_D_UK
1 0 0

Any update on this?

I really need to update a customers name and billing address on their order as they want to submit their receipt for expenses claim.

Same issue, accidentally typed in billing address as shipping and couldn't change it, and i can either, highly embarrassing. 

0 Likes
antonkogan
Tourist
19 0 1

did you ever find a fix for this? I am having the same problem, currently using cart attributes to collect ship to data but this wont map to ups or shipping label functions as its not in correct fields. 

We changed place holder text on ship to, but of course the billing fields now show the incorrect place holders duplicated from shipping.

THIS IS A NIGHTTTTMARE SOMEONE HELPPPPP PLEASEEE 

0 Likes
sodgort
2 0 0

We have the same issue. The option seems to be to cancel the existing order and create new one. Hard to believe Shopify are one of the top platforms and have such serious basic flaws. It is a "security" feature, however we receive many orders (gift shop) where customers enter the recipients address for the billing and they process without issue. Hopefully it is something they are working on.

0 Likes