Shipping error

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm trying to launch my store but wanted to test and see what the checkout experience was like first to make sure everything is working. When I clicked "Continue to shipping" I got the following message:

"Your cart has been updated and the items you added can’t be shipped to your address. Remove the items to complete your order."

I'm not sure if this is a problem on Shopify's end or on Printify's (they are the dropshipping supplier I am using). How can I fix this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
153 22 31

Hi, @christiannc !

I'd be happy to look into this as it could be a couple of things!

When a customer adds products to their cart and proceeds to the payments page of the checkout, they will have shipping rates generated for them based on the contents of their cart as long as the order/ items in the order are set to 'require shipping'. There are multiple message checks that can appear at the checkout stage, so I am afraid there is no one general answer that we can offer here.

The best thing to do would be to have a look at your store settings. My guess is that one of the items added to the cart does not have 'requires shipping' selected, or that there is a discrepancy with the address being used. Check and see if you have a shipping zone set up that correlates with the address being used at checkout.  We would, however, need to do some more digging to be able to determine what this is, for sure. 

If you're using products that are integrated with Printify and Printify uses it's own shipping rates within your admin, you'll likely want to reach out to them directly to see if everything is synced properly. 

Oliver | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes