Shipping keeps changing

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hope someone can help me. I have set shipping free on everything. I have removed any other options. About every 2 weeks, someone complains, why am I charging shipping when it says free? I have changed this back about 6 times now. Hopefully someone can fix this? Thank you 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
487 31 80

Hello, @Booboo69!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I'm happy to look into this for you. Can you tell me what your shop URL is? Can you also let me know some product titles that people are trying to order when they are getting the shipping charge? 

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi my website is www.thegaitermask.com

The last order I received the lady contacted me and asked me why I was charging shipping when it says free, I apologized I went into the back end of Shopify, I fixed it and then following day she ordered. I don't know how many people added to cart then backed out because of the shipping cost and never said anything to me. Thank you so much for trying to help me out. It changes back about every 2 weeks or so. When I first opened, I refunded 2 orders the shipping amounts, because they paid for shipping. Hope you can help me thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
487 31 80

Hello again, @Booboo69!

Thank you for getting back to me. Can you double check your shipping rates for me? You would want to access your Shopify Admin> Settings> Shipping and Delivery> Manage Rates and scroll down to see your shipping rates. You're going to want to check on your product weights as well. A common mistake is products that have weights that require shipping rate charges. You can find your product weights by going into your Shopify Admin> Products> Select the product you want to check and scroll down that product page until you see, "Shipping" - the weight should be listed in there. 

Are you using an apps that effect your shipping or would add it's own shipping rates? If so, you can always reach out to the app developer by using the 'Support' section of the app page in the Shopify App Store and inquire about the shipping issue you're having. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0
Hi Karlie, no apps, and I removed weights and I just had to change it back
yesterday, I'm having to check on a daily basis now, cause I don't want to
loss business
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
487 31 80

Hello, @Booboo69!

Okay, I'm going to take a look at your store settings for you. To do so I would need to take this conversation to email so I can properly verify you and dig into your Shopify Admin for you. I'm going to reach out to you by sending an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Forums Community account. Be sure to get back to me by replying to that email so we can continue looking into this shipping issue for you. 

I'll be in touch! 

0 Likes