Shipping label unable to be made

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 6

Shopify will not let me create a shipping label for this customer... Whats the deal? The address is fine.

Would be nice if I could call customer service for this. Any help would be appreciated.

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 8.17.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-14 at 8.17.38 AM.png

5 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

This is happening to me right now also!!! 

3 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

This is also happening on my store- I've shipped to this customer before too and double checked the address I had previously used and it's exactly the same. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 3

I am having this exact issue with my orders right now too! Unfortunately shopify  no longer has a call center , which is even more frustrating .

3 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 2

I am also just dealing with this issue. It was fine yesterday!

WE NEED HELP ASAP!

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

I am having the exact same problem.

My address is also fine and I keep getting the rejection notice.

And I also cannot reach help.

It used to be easy to get help. Now it is so bad that I want to leave Shopify.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

This happening to me as well with every order this morning and it is frustrating to not be able to fix it myself and not knowing when we might hear back from them as it has taken a couple days for other problems. Please let us know if you figure out a fix!

2 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I'm having the same problem. Help Shopify!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Literally just posted, mine too. Went back in and tried again and it worked! Yay! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 6

Shopify - where are you on this? Where is a member of your team?  If we can't call anymore, the VERY least you can do is have someone monitoring the forum at all times when issues like this arise.  These issues directly affect my sales and customer service to my customers.  Shame on you, shopify. We will be switching platforms.

0 Likes