Shipping to multiple addresses

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I need to create invoices for customers who are shipping gift baskets to multiple addresses.  Is there a way to print multiple shipping labels without creating multiple orders?  I need to do all of this before sending them the invoice so that I know how much shipping is, rather than waiting until they pay to print labels.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 500

Hi Jennifer, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great question. I looked into this for you and this is something which is not possible to do natively from the Shopify admin. Your best bet with this would be an app from the Shopify app store. There is one app which stands out for this particular function called Multiship, which not only enables shipping to multiple addresses in a single checkout but also making integration with 3rd party fulfillment applications and regular Shopify fulfillments seamless. 

The Pix Applications team even created a demo store for you where you can see and test it out should you wish. 

Hope this helps, any other questions just let me know. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there - i am working on implementing the check out process and adding a mini shopping cart. Most of these apps aren't compatible with the mini Ajax cart. Do think this App will solve for it?

0 Likes