Shipping

MarthaCK
2 0 1

Is there anyway each product can be connected to a box size currently all l see is weight?  I ship overseas and the cost seems to have increased but also each of my pieces are different dimensions and weight....finding it so frustrating.

Thanks, M

0 Likes
HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
617 14 61

Hi @MarthaCK,

There has been a lot of queries regarding adding dimensions for the products, dimension-based packaging and calculation of rates. I fully understand how frustrating it is to manually handle packaging. I would suggest you look into our Multi Carrier Shipping Label app, that would help you automate the packaging process based on the product weight as well as dimensions.

You can add custom boxes for each of your products based on its weight & dimensions and the app automatically chooses the right box and calculate the rates accurately.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
MarthaCK
2 0 1

Thank-you that sound great and l will explore a little more. Can l incorporate with basic shopify? Is there easy installation processes or can l hire someone?

Currently l have been processing using squareup and my online canada post account which is a little frustrating..

Cheers, Martha

HariKrishna
Shopify Partner
617 14 61

Hi Martha,

Yes, you can use the app with basic Shopify. However, if you would like to display live carrier rates at checkout, you have to enable carrier-calculated shipping in your Shopify store. This is a feature that needs to be installed from the side of Shopify.

The installation and setting up process is really easy. If you are stuck anywhere, you can contact our support or directly place a call on 1-831-267-6349. Our team will help you with the complete set up and you won't find any difficulties. 

Hope this helps!

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes