I am sure this subject has been covered, but just looking for some direction. Here is my situation.
- I am in Canada and sell pretty much exclusively across Canada
- Item we sell is average sale price $5K
- Comfortable doing free shipping to any major city in Canada - East to West
- Items ship with common carrier so shipping is expensive, but cost is built in to our unit price.
- Problem is we are getting requests for remote areas and need to go back to customer for additional freight cost - which can be substantial.
- Is there way to set up free shipping to 100 KM radius from Toronto or any other major city and say trigger $500 premium to ship to outside areas?
- Any suggestions would be helpful!