Ships from US to US through ePacket, does it take 25 days?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

My Aliexpress suppliers offers the possibily to ship from the US. If a customer from the US purchases, does the ePacket shipping method work? And will it take less than 25 days?

0 Likes

Success.

Community Manager
Community Manager
2293 153 316

Hi @Adrest98,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question! 

ePacket does work within the USA. ePacket as an agreement with the Chinese and Hong Kong government to work with the United States Postal Service (USPS) and several other countries to ship light eCommerce packages within 7-20 business days and sometimes even faster. 

The content team at Shopify have written a couple of blog posts about ePacket one of which is a definition of what ePacket is, which you can read here as well as another which goes into more detail of what ePacket shipping is which you can see here

Shopify's partner Oberlo created a video tutorial explaining how ePacket works also. You can see it below: 

Hope this helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
11 0 0

I know 25 days is not bad in the dropshipping realm but I couldn't stand how long it tool for my products to get to my customers through Aliexpress. I started using this app called ProductPro and and my customers have been very happy with quality of the products they purchased and experienced shipping of times of 2-3 days. ProductPro works with US based suppliers and vets them for quality and shipping time. I'll drop a link down below. Hope this helps! 

https://productpro.f13works.com/dropshipping?ref=jacobgoldsmith

0 Likes