Shipstation discount code showing up as line item with no SKU

s1L3n7
2 0 1

Is it possible to give discount codes SKUs? My Shopify is linked to my shipstation and whenever a customer orders something with a discount code, the discount code shows up as a line item in shipstation without a SKU. I know it is not possible to remove discount codes as line items in shipstation but I was wondering if there was a way to give these discount codes SKUs to have consistency within shipstation? Thank you for any and all help!

kl03
2 0 1

Bump, we are having this same issue. 

s1L3n7
2 0 1

Sorry to say, we are alone. No-one is coming and no-one will help us. 

0 Likes

From ShipStation docs:

• Automatic Discounts: A discount applied at checkout that does not require the customer to manually enter a code at checkout. ‘Automatic Discounts’ from Shopify do not import into ShipStation. These discounts are a different type of discount than the ‘Discount Codes’ that would import as a line item. This difference may be why you see a discrepancy between Order Total and Amount Paid.

I think your best bet is to edit the order in Shopify. Try to edit the discount. After that, resync in ShipStation by Import. 

Please note that this is the way orders are synced in ShipStation.  Different fulfillment apps are applying different ways to sync orders. This is more of a ShipStation issue than a Shopify issue. If ShipStation doesn't allow you to edit the discount after sync, you should ask ShipStation to add this feature after a new order is synced

SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles
0 Likes
Waller42
1 0 0

If you provide freebies, samples, or discount coupons on some orders, you may not want those items printing on your packing slips.

omegle

0 Likes