Shogun app cancel trial, will changes to my Website stay?

Tasteofvenezuel
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi I was wondering if I created pages, editions, collections, etc. For my website using the trial of shogun app for edition, will this changes and new pages stay if I cancel the trial subscription to this app? 

Replies 3 (3)

Karl_J
Shopify Partner
67 8 43

Hi there! 

Karl from Shogun Page Builder here.

If you decide to give Shogun a try, which we would love you to do, any changes that you make on your site will remain live even after you uninstall. This means that if you decide to update a product page within Shogun, for example, the changes that you make will remain on your store after you uninstall.

One exception to this would be forms, which would not remain active on your store. We are currently obliged to redact (remove) your data from our servers after 14 days of uninstalling Shogun, this is due to GDPR laws and a request that we receive from Shopify. The redaction of your data will not affect your live content. More information on uninstalling can be found in the article below,

What happens to my pages if I uninstall Shogun from Shopify?

I would definitely encourage you to install and have a play around with it to see if you like it! All new users will get a 10-day free trial when they first install the app.

Feel free to reach out to our Support team if you have any other questions.

Karl Jones | Manager, Technical Support, Shogun
Get in touch: support@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!

If you found my answer helpful, please mark it as the solution!
fullStackRyan
Visitor
1 0 0

Oh so even after 48hours after deleting the app the changes I made to my website will remain?

What if in a month I sign up to shogun again will I still be able to edit my pages or will that be gone?

I started using shogun but stopped during free trial as I thought all the pages would be deleted. 

Would it be possible to get another 10 day trial please? 

Karl_J
Shopify Partner
67 8 43

Hi @fullStackRyan,

Yes, your pages will remain! In terms of the free trial reset, I'd recommend getting in touch with our team who would be able to look into if you are eligible free trial. You can contact them at support@getshogun.com.

Thanks!

Karl Jones | Manager, Technical Support, Shogun
Get in touch: support@getshogun.com | Try Shogun Page Builder for Shopify for FREE!

If you found my answer helpful, please mark it as the solution!