Shop App (used to be Arrive) - why does my shop not show on it?

Highlighted
1 0 1

I got the email about the new Shop app a few weeks ago, Shop Pay is enabled in my shop and I'm in the UK. Yet I cannot find my shop listed on the app. I can find other UK based shops. Have I not done something important? 

To be honest, I didn't know I cared until I was told about the app in an email and then got frustrated that I don't appear on it!

BTW Its almost impossible to search for the term "Shop app" on here, which has made it hard to find the answers without starting a new topic.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

I have been searching for this for days! I would also like to know how to make sure my store show up in the Shop App. Is there an opt in? Is it algorithm based? How to I improve my changes of getting on the app? I "bought" something from myself so I can see the status in the Shop app but none of the products form my store who up even though I can now see my store name. Hey SHOPIFY EXPERTS please advise. We are all trying our best to be seen and get new clients - much love to the Shopify community and its experts for keeping things moving online during lockdown !!!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Absolutely! This is a topic that NEEDS to be addressed. I don't shop up ANYWHERE - my customers who are similar with the app have asked me why I am not on AND why my tracking is not even showing up. EVERYTHING - ALL STEPS have been followed on the site under admin. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

It would be great if someone in shopify answered our questions!

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/apps/apps-by-shopify/shop-app

While searching late last night, I stumbled across this. on the shop.app page. It answers "some" questions but not all - like how do I manage and see who follows me on the app. BUT there is a way to contact Shop directly on their website, so I am attempting that. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

As if by magic my store now appears in the app. Why - no idea. Did you get yours to work yet?

0 Likes