Shop Pay Installments

Pilotlot7
4 0 0

Who have used the Shop Pay Installments that is managed by Affirm and how is it working for you, Please? Is it correct that when such a transaction occur you as the seller still get paid-out the full amount immediately? Affirm carries the l "loan"?

0 Likes
cbear
Tourist
13 0 1

I was recently invited to sign up. I just received my first order from someone using it and I can't for the life of me figure out where the payment went. It doesn't even show up in my daily accrued sales. The banner on the "Shop Pay Installments by Shopify" clearly states "Get paid upfront, risk-free - Get the full purchase amount (less fees) upfront. Don't worry about collecting future payments from your customers." - Seeing I can't find the payment, I'm now here searching for answers. I'm really not in a place to "loan" out the funds, since I have inventory that will need to be replaced.

Pilotlot7
4 0 0

So did you find your payment and are you still using the "Buy now pay later" tool?

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1045 98 246

Hi, @cbear!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Have you tried accessing your Affirm account to view your payout (Affirm refers to these as settlements)? Since Affirm is a third-party processor, you should be able to log in to your Affirm dashboard and see the settlements there. 

Your Affirm dashboard should also provide you with further information about your settlements, like when you will be receiving them and which account they will be deposited into. 

If you still need help tracking those down and reconciling them with your Shopify orders, then please contact our Support team directly. Our Support team will be able to authenticate your account, access your admin, and help clear up any confusion you may have. 

Let me know how that goes!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Thomas_Sansone
Tourist
20 0 1

Does anyone know what happens if a customer defaults? Do you still get paid? Also, can you exclude items?

Thanks

0 Likes