Shop is unavailable erorr

Solved
Highlighted
4 0 0

After I put my credit card details and selected a plan my shop directly got shut down or something I can't access it, it says the shop is unavailable. I just started the 14day free trial and I don't know what I did wrong anybody got this error and how Can I fix it.

shop is https://trends-discovery.myshopify.com/ 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
472 67 86
Hi, @francisaltesing,

Hank here from Shopify.

Was it just after you confirmed the plan that you first noticed this or did you receive any error messages in your admin prior to the store going offline?

Or have you received an email from the accounts team at Shopify? If you had, my advice would be to respond directly to this email with any questions you may have, as they are best equipped to deal with any account queries. Note that sometimes emails will get sent to your junk/spam folder.

However, if you have not received an email, let me know, and I can look into this further for you as I too am seeing an error when I try to access your store.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

it was really after i put my credit info and then I selected the basic plan and when I pressed to enter that error showed.

I did not receive an email after the error, but after I posted this I immediately emailed Shopify. 

I know that after putting in my info my card i was charged 1$ which was ok since I was still in 14-day plan but usually I will get my money back will it not give it back or not? just asking...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
472 67 86

This is an accepted solution.

That is great to hear that you acted quickly and emailed the support team for further assistance.

Once the team review this, further steps will be taken for you.

With regard to the $1 charge, that is normally a currency conversion rate, or a processing amount. So if it is a processing amount, it will be refunded once it has been processed.

However, you will be able to get further information from the support team, who will be able to investigate this issue further.

1 Like
Highlighted
4 0 0

how long does it take for the support team to reply? does it take days or just a couple of hours?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
472 67 86

Due to the current impact COVID19 is having on our support lines, I cannot give a specific timeframe, but know that the team is aiming to respond to all queries as fast as possible.

I hope you receive an update from the team shortly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Hank,

I am also facing the same issue. Can you please look into my store. https://devstorebags.myshopify.com/.

Please help me and try to resolve this asap. I have to go live by this week.

0 Likes