Shop's admin panel is down, can't access customer support without the ability to log in

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Our shop's admin panel has been down for over an hour, despite the status page showing it as operational.  Due to changes in the way customer support is accessed, I can't get in touch with a human being without logging in---which I would LOVE to do, but the problem I'm trying to contact you about is that I get the "We'll be back soon" error when I try to log in!!  Absolutely maddening.  Please help me get in touch with someone who can help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having a similar issue. I'd like to access my store so that I can add more products and get it set up, however it gives me an error that the shop is unavailable or that Safari cannot open the page because it has been directed too many times. It's impossible to contact anyone because you have to log in to chat, you have to log in to send an email. I can't log in because it's saying my store is unavailable. My status page is showing that everything is operational as well. I'm not sure what I need to do to get my admin page working. It's so frustrating. 

Was your issue resolved?

0 Likes