Shop unavailable

Beeresponsible
2 0 0
Hi Team,
very frustrating as a new paying customer. not a small amount. clicked the yearly subscription which is over $400  AUD. 
I have spent the last few hours trying to get our store live with Printify with one product.
Can you please help me get this store back to being live and so i can login and continue editing and updating accordingly.
The stupid TICKET SYSTEM DOESNT WORK AND CANT LOCATE ANYTHING!!!!! 
I Used a card like everyone else with the problem did and Expect this to be rectified accoringly!!! so unprofessional for such a large company 
Kind Regards
0 Likes
Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 13 12

Hi @Beeresponsible, Ivy here from Shopify.

I am sorry to hear of your frustration, I'd be happy to have a look into this for you. I understand how important launch time is - congratulations on this, by the way!

So the problem is that your store is not displaying and also not allowing you to login, is that correct? Can you please share with me a store front link to your store? I may need to direct you to our support advisor if we need to login to your store (I am not able to do this via the Community) - but lets see if we can fix this here firstly! Can you share with me a screenshot of what you see when you attempt to access or login to your store? 

Thanks you, Ivy. 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes