Shop unavailable

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Hi my name is Yasmine. I was going to purchase my domain tonight and when I was about to confirm the next screen reads “this shop is unavailable”. How do I get my shop back if I can’t log in to contact support?
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
491 53 100

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. 

You can contact our live support for this sort of account-related query here. If you cannot log in to your store, you can choose that you currently do not have a store, and the live team will authenticate you in a different way. 

If you cannot contact support via the link above please let me know. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1
Thank you Cal for responding! I’ve spoken with support via chat and they
are currently working on the issue.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Cal,

Is there any way to get an update on the status of my store? I haven't received any correspondence about my ticket 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
491 53 100

Hi again! Was your ticket sent up for review by our accounts team?

There is a very large queue at the minute for store reviews, so we do apologize that these reviews are taking longer than usual. The team will follow up via email as soon as they have finished it! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hey, were you able to resolve the issue? My shop is also unavailable since last night! I’m losing on sales :( 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

I'm having the same problem! 

Ticket number: 18154672

Not sure what to do if I can't log in... Was in my trial run for Shopify (only my second day) when this happened! I was signing up to continue the plan after the trial was over and then my storefront crashed but my storefront name is still taken (but I can't access it!) Please help, not sure what to do and hope to continue with Shopify :/ 

Kara

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0
I’m very annoyed with Shopify. They emailed me stating that they have
blocked my account and I can not use them because Apparently my business is
Risky when all I am selling is clothes :/ I had £700 on hold and they are
going to hold onto that for 120 days. I would personally recommend you use
other platforms. Because shopify tend to block accounts after a few months
and hold onto your funds. It’s very frustrating.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

My problem has still not been solved. I have a lot to do and pretty frustrated 2 days into my trial... I'm trying to get my business launched.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hello! I've had the same problem for MORE than 72 hours. I'm just disappointed at this customer service at this point. My store (karaartwork) shut down Saturday and Shopify only responds during business hours so it's been even longer (but 72 hours counting business hours). I've reached out to chat 3 times to try and help but still nothing. Not sure what else to do...

It shut down day 2 of my TRIAL after inputting in my credit card for after the trial was done. I really wanted to continue with Shopify and hope I still can but at this point, not sure. On chat, I'm on there explaining the situation, providing information, to find out they can't help me. I've messaged through twitter too. When will I get helped? 

0 Likes