Shopify 2Checkout Order not Created but payment recieved

2 0 0

Hi guys!

I am recieving the order payment from customers on my 2checkout merchant account but orders are not being created instead i can see the customers attempt under Abandoned checkouts   

I have tried to place an order myself and the same thing happens and i get this error message "There was a problem with the payment service. Please select a different payment method or try again later".

Anyone have an idea how to solve this issue.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1312 29 129

Hi Danyal, 

Nick here from Shopify. 

This is odd and should not be happening if everything is set up in your admin. The statement of "There was a problem with the payment service." would lead me to believe this is something on 2checkouts side of things. It could be worth disconnecting and connecting the payment gateway again and see if that helps to fix it. Alternatively, you could reach out to 2checkouts support team directly to find out what's going on. 

Hope this helps and points you in the right direction for next steps to take. Don't hesitate to reach out again should you have any other questions. 

All the best, Nick

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you resolve this? I have the same problem so please if you found solution write it here :)

Thank you

0 Likes
2 0 0

hey did you resolve your problem im having the same one ! 

0 Likes
2 0 0

hey i am having the same problem currently but i am using TAP payment system

0 Likes