Shopify Academy’s Development Certification exam

Solved
Highlighted
7 0 0

I understand that the Partner Academy materials are all "self paced" essentially.

Still, I'm curious as to the amount of time a given study guide, course or exam should take to complete.

This is business related continued learning, and as such we have to allocate time estimates for any coursework.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 501

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @GrindhouseAdmin,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question! 

It does depend but each course roughly takes around 30 minutes to complete with some of them taking up to an hour. The content team at Shopify wrote a blog article which goes into detail about this that you can read here. You can see the snippet from the blog screenshot below which mentions about the course time: 

24-48-1bi78-zbzu9

As I said, some of the courses can take up to 60 minutes. For example, the Development Fundamentals course can take up to an hour as stated in the course description which can be seen in the screenshot below: 

19-09-9jqr2-b92gq

Because of this, your best bet is to click into each course you are interested in to get a good idea of how long it will take you overall. 

Hope this helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

Thanks for the help

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

How this time period that I need for the course is calculated?

1 Like
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 501

Hi @EmmaBond

This is just an approxamite time to complete the course. It can take as long or as little a time as you wish depending on how fast you go. The speed on how you complete the course is up to you. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes