Shopify Advanced or Enterprise?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I'm hoping someone in this forum can help me out. I work for an industrial/B2B company within the cannabis industry. We've been taking a look at a few e-commerce platforms to move over to and considering Shopify. Before we begin, we want to make sure that we're selecting the right plan for us (and to ensure Shopify will support our business). 

We currently use NMI for our payment processor. I've read that there is a third party app we can download - how complicated is that? 
Our annual revenue exceeds $1M, but our products are high ticket items, so our transactions annually are around 700. 

We are looking for a few specific features including:

- Unlimited user accounts are preferred, but we could manage with limited accounts with custom restrictions
- Buyable links, or an invoice/quote generator that we can create on the backend of our site and send to customers (with and without shipping and billing info)
- Offline payment options such are money order, check
- Easy and intuitive, store doesn't require a web dev or designer to update and manage

Could our business use the Shopify Advanced plan? What are the key differences between the two? Does annual revenue affect the cost?

0 Likes